Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekly Training Wrap - 10/8 - 10/14


Finally, finally I started doing some running in a more consistent manner! I am optimistic that I will be back to a normal (but still somewhat limited training schedule) in another 2 or 3 weeks.

Monday 


PM - 1 Hour

Long walk with my wife and the dog. I planned to do a P90x workout after work, but I needed to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.

Tuesday


AM - 1 Hour

A 5 mile and 48 minute run with my wife. I followed it up with lots of stretching and foam rolling.

Wednesday


AM - .75 Hours

38 mins (4.25 miles) of treadmill running and then stretching, icing, and foam rolling.

PM - 1.5 Hours

P90x Yoga workout. Last time I tried this workout, I had to stop halfway through because of pain in my knee. I made it all the way through this time!

Thursday


AM - 1 Hour

A 5 mile and 45 minute run with Jon. This was a great run for many reasons, including the fact that my knee felt good the whole way and that I got back into an early morning rhythm. I followed it up with lots of stretching and foam rolling.


Friday


AM - 1 Hours

P90x - Chest, Back, Ab Ripper X.

Saturday


AM - 1.25 Hours

First I ran 8 miles at an easy pace. Afterward, I spent time stretching, foam rolling, and icing.

Sunday


Planned day off as I visit my family in St George, UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment