Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Training Wrap - 6/10 - 6/16

This goes in the books as a cut-back week since I dropped 12 miles from last week. But, I managed to increase the intensity with some hill repeats, MP miles, and race specific trail run (as part of a B2B). My overall trimp (training stress score) went up even with fewer miles. I started having some symptoms of ITB again on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I took two days off and started seeing a PT for some dry needling. The weekend went really well and I am hopeful I got in front of the injury this time.

This weekend we have 40 miles planned over 3 days in Leadville as we finalize our training for the Silver Rush 50.

Day Miles Notes
Monday OffBiking
Tuesday 7 Easy/MAF
Wednesday7 Hill Repeats
ThursdayOffPT
FridayOff PT and Strength Training
Saturday 16MP miles
Sunday 14Trail Run
Total 45About 4800 Feet Vertical

No comments:

Post a Comment